The Eastern Corridor Program is divided into four core projects plus a comprehensive series of smaller, more localized traffic management improvements. Although functionally independent, these projects are interrelated and complimentary to each other. To gain maximum benefit for the region, all projects should be implemented together.
- Red Bank Corridor (Segment I)
- Red Bank to I-275/SR 32 (Segments II and III)
- Eastgate Area to Batavia (Segments IV and IVa)
- Oasis Rail Transit Meetings
- Transportation System Management (TSM) projects
The Eastern Corridor projects are in varying stages of planning and design. Timing for the completion of the full complement of Eastern Corridor projects is dependent on project and environmental approvals and acquisition of funding.